Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

clear like a mirror

 
 
 
 
 
outfit: Tee - H&M men/jeans - C&A/leather jacket - H&M/socks - primark/sunglasses - zara/ankle boots - H&M
 
What can I say I'm a bit ashamed of my poor update, but here I am once again with beautiful weather and glasses as clear as a mirror.
 
The weather is so nice compare to what we had a couple of weeks ago!
 
I had these socks for really long now, but I never got to wear them because they just wouldn't match with anything so I'm really happy that I finally got to wear them.. hahaa
 
Also you can hardly see in the pictures, but my hair has grown soo much and it's only been roughly a month since I got my haircut! It's such a dilemma! hahaa
 
Does your hair grow that fast as well?
 
Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk