Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

let me introduce you..






Trousers - H&M

Let me re-introduce this beauty.
So yesterday I actually went back and brought the pants because I just couldn't get them out of my head! I'm soo happy I did as well because they only had one more in my size so I was very lucky.
I didn't get the shirt though because as gorgeous as the colour was, the fabric was just not comfortable to wear so hopefully I can find something just as beautiful pretty soon.
I wasn't gonna wear them together anyway because I had something else in my mind for these pants. All I want is for the weather to get a bit warmer now so I can wear nice shoes with them too.

The heels I brought a while ago in a sale and I really love them, but haven't had the opportunity to wear them yet! I'm currently trying to find a metallic silver pair of brogues or loafers soo if you know any shop that has some do let me know please!

Apart from that I curled my hair a couple of nights ago and I'll probably upload that later so you can tell me your thoughts about it! 
I've been at home all day because me and my mummy are painting the house so there won't be an outfit post today we will see how tomorrow goes.. hahaa 
Until then,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk