Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

the art of golden studs

 

 

 
 
 
outfit: leather jacket - H&M/scarf - charity shop/shirt - zara/trousers - zara/ankle boots - H&M
 
I didn't get up to much today, just went and did some shopping for my mum.
 
Anyways, so this is todays outfit. The weather was actually quite nice today compared to the past few weeks so I managed to get away with just a leather jacket!
I'm also wearing my new ankle boots, which are just amazing!
 
All in all it was a chilled day. Gonna go and do some late night work now.
I don't know whether there will be an outfit post tomorrow, but we will just have to see.
I do have one or two things to show you tomorrow though so hopefully that will work out.
 
Until then,
 
Shay
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk