Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

alarming red







outfit: Jumper - topshop / jeans - ASOS petite / converse - office / bag - ASOS / rings - ASOS

Helloooo,

Today I kinda overslept.. so I got dressed really quickly!
This is my go to jumper on comfortable days cause it's just so nice to wear.
The texture of the jumper is quite funky, which I like and it's quite soft on the skin.

Mentioning skin I'm having some really weird break outs any advice?
It might be because I have just brought a new moisturiser, but still it's really irritating.

Also I'm going to Germany next month and I literally cannot wait!!!
I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before, but I was born and raised in Germany and we only moved to the UK in 2009 so I try to go there as much as possible to visit friends. 
So yeah that should be good and apparently the weather is really hot there so I can finally wear my new buys, which I'll show you sometime this week. 

Have you guys got any plans for the summer? 

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk