Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Let's talk trends










I'm really digging this whole black and white trend at the moment!
I find it very attractive and clean. It just speaks a lot of class cause you can't go wrong with both, black and white!

On its own or together I just can't get enough of it.

For me personally, I like to keep a balance of both in my outfits.
Also I love the white suits that are everywhere at the moment! SO MUCH CLASS!

As for the picture of the skirt I posted, I love love love it! I might just have to make myself one because I don't know where it's from!

Do let me know how you like to wear your blacks and whites!

Anyways tomorrow I'm going to a photography exhibition and I'm hopefully going to take some outfit pictures then if all goes well.

Ohh and I'm planning to get a hot pink lipstick soon cause I would really like to have one.
Any suggestions?

Shay



No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk