Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

lining red roses

Hello lovely people,

So I had the most amazing day ever!
I was assisting a very talented and wonderful stylist today and I can't tell you guys how much I enjoyed it even though by the time I got home I literally couldn't feel my legs or feet anymore hahaa
BUT, it was completely worth it! 
I learnt soo much just by helping out this one day and I'm so happy that I was able to do this! 

Anyways I took loads of pictures for you guys of the models, the outfits and basically just behind the scene pictures. 
At the end you can find a picture of what I was wearing today, I kept it very minimal and comfortable because there was a lot to do!

Also the pictures are not very high quality because I took them with my phone mainly because there was just no time to pull out a proper camera! Hahaa

Tomorrow I will have to return a lot of the clothes we used to different PRs and designers, which will be quite busy and stressful, but I'm still looking very forward to it. I just love things like this, anything to do with fashion just gets me excited! Hahaa

I hope you guys enjoy these pictures,

Shay



















outfit: blouse - zara / jeans - ASOS petite / converse - office

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk