Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Pink love







outfit: Jumper - Topshop / trousers - Monki / converse - office / rings - river island & Camden

Soo there were a couple of things I had my eyes on this month and here are two of them..the jumper is from topshop and I've been trying to find something in this colour for ages. I have been loving the pastel/ice pinky colour since it came on trend, but could never find anything satisfying enough. So when I saw this jumper I didn't even think twice to get it.

Then there are these trousers, oh my I fell in love them the first time I saw them. They're from Monki, but I bought them on Asos and when I first saw them they had gone out of stock, which I was really gutted about so when they came back in stock I obviously went for it!

Anyways I'm really happy with these two items I also bought a new bag and another top, which I'll show you guys soon!

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk