Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Rose Gold



















outfit: Top - Topshop / Jeans - ASOS / Shoes - Topshop / RIngs - H&M / Coat - ASOS

You know when you get new things and you just can't wait to wear them? 
Well if you saw my last post from last week you'll notice that the top and shoes I'm talking about in that post I'm also wearing in this outfit, ONLY because I was way too excited to wait, but I tell you now this was probably the coldest shoot I have ever done..

Apart from that I just ordered a couple of things, which I can't wait to show you so stay posted for that!

Also can I just say how much I love these thin rose gold rings there is something really elegant and feminine about them.

Ohh and also I got a haircut..which I will show you later hahaa,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk