Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

Three piece rule: Matching colours





outfit: Jumper - Zara / Jeans - H&M / Trainers - ASOS

Can't believe how simple and easy all my outfits are at the moment! Hahaa
I do really want to get dressier again, but there's is so much work and stress that comfort goes first for now.
I hope you guys still like these.

Anyways here is another three piece rule including my beloved Roshes.

I'll try to update more from now as well cause I know I was absent for quite a while, but I hope you guys understand that I've got a lot of coursework stress and I'm in the process of applying for a foundation as well. 

Right now I'm just getting ready to go to work today hahaa

Either way please be patient with me. 
Lots of love,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk