Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Bizarre class

I have been trying to find a perfect floppy hat for soo long now so when I saw this one in H&M I did not know what to do with myself out of excitement. I had seen quite a lot of them in various places, but none of them ever satisfied me enough to buy them, besides the prices were a bit too high for my liking too.. but this one just seemed perfect and I'm soo in love with it. 

After buying it I had to overcome my second fear, which was wearing it in the right way.. I tried a couple of outfits at home, none of which seemed nice enough for the hat. 
Then I decided to keep it minimal..all black and simple, I felt so happy with the idea until I remembered that I wasn't really feeling like wearing any heels and I had no flat shoes that would work. Until I had this bizarre idea to wear it with my Roshe Runs, which is not exactly a combination you would think of when trying to style a classic floppy hat. Thinking that it wouldn't actually work I tried the whole outfit on and voila, here is Thursdays outfit. 

I hope you guys like it just as much as me,

Shay

P.S. There are a lot of pictures.. Hahaa


outfit: Coat - ASOS / Hat - H&M / Top - Zara / Jeans - ASOS / Bag - H&M / Shoes - ASOS




















2 comments:

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk