Pages

Saturday 5 July 2014

Hallway dreams





 outfit: Top - River Island / Jeans - Topshop / Shoes - Topshop / Necklaces - Urban Outfitters

So on my day off last week we decided to go to the V&A museum to get some inspiration.
As much as I love the art in the there I also love the architecture of the building itself so to change things a bit up I decided to take pictures in there beautiful hallways, which turned out quite nicely.

My favourite part was definitely the Jewellery, they had some amazing pieces there. 
Honestly if you're into art or just generally enjoy museums, the V&A is definitely somewhere I would recommend to anyone, especially if you wanna do something different from the usual. 

Now onto the outfit, It was quite warm on that day and I didn't really want to have to worry about anything when walking around the museum so mom jeans and a crop top seemed perfect.

I've got a few really nice outfits ready to be up soon so that should be exciting!

Shay


No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk