Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

Sailor romance










outfit: Sweater - Zara / Trousers - Monki / Heels - Asos / Bag - Topshop / Headscarf - Vintage shop

So to change things up a bit I went to Liverpool St. the other day and I finally got to wear these heels. I never had the right outfit or occassion to wear them to, but it just went perfectly with this outfit. They gave me a lot of blisters and pain though, which is quite a shame, but I think it was worth it!

We looked at a few vintage stores and ended up getting this headscarf and another one and I couldn't resist to wear this one straight away. 

This is again one of my favourite outfits, it looks very girly and 40s, 50s'ish with a little twist. I'm seriously loving this phase I'm going through and it works really well on my outfits. Also one of my favourite combinations is Navy and white together it reminds me of old school sailors.. Hahaa 

Hope you guys like it,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk