Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Neutral palette













outfit: Duster coat - Monki / Top - Topshop / Jeans - Topshop / Ankle boots - Topshop /  Bag - Topshop / Necklaces - Topshop

Hello divas, 

After two months of a break I'm finally back and loaded with quite a few outfits to show!
Now if you follow me on Instagram (@aspoonfulloffashion) you might have seen a few new things here and there one of which are these nude heels. I cannot tell you guys how much I'm actually in love with them and they go with literally everything.

I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago when me and my friends went out for lunch. The heels are very comfortable, but just like majority of heels they will hurt eventually..

Also I've finally signed up for some life drawing lessons and I'm really looking forward to it, should be very interesting. 
Apart from that I managed to find some really exciting projects last night, which I will tell you guys more about when it's actually happening.

Hope you guys liked this outfit,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk