Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Dusty lilac














Outfit: Jumper - &otherstories / Jeans - Topshop (Hayden) / Loafers - H&M / Rings - Camden 

Hello everyone,

here's a new outfit for you guys, as always nice and effortless.
The weather is in its up and down mood at the moment so I like to be prepared, hence the chunky knit. This is actually the first time I finally got to wear this Jumper. I bought it around Christmas time and it was my first &otherstories item so I was very excited when I got it. The quality is amazing and the knit and cut is flawless in my eyes. Also what made me get this was the colour it's such a nice dusty lilac. It hasn't got that pastel feel to it.
Still don't understand why it took me so long to wear it, I think I was trying to save it for a special outfit so I can introduce it nicely.. Hahaa

Anyway, I decided to pair it with my ripped Haydens from Topshop. These jeans are so comfortable, but have such a nice effect on any outfit. It's just a bit different from the usual boyfriend jeans.
Also on my nails I'm wearing Essies cocktail bling. It's a really nice grey with a blue undertone and on my lips I'm wearing one of Revlons colourburst sticks in the colour '215 shameless'. It's a very intense purple, the pictures don't really give it justice!

Hope you all had a lovely Easter and I will speak to you soon,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk