Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Oversized classic



















Outfit: Floppy hat - H&M / Oversized shirt - Brick Lane market / Jeans - Topshop - Loafers - H&M

Hello everyone,

back with a different combo today, the weather is soo nice at the moment so I've been getting away not wearing a jacket during the day. Loving it!

My minimalist vibes are still around so there is no surprise that this outfit is just as easy as all my previous ones. I decided to pair my trusty oversized shirt with plain black jeans and loafers, to give it a little twist and a bit of class I topped it all off with my Floppy hat. 
The shirt is absolutely massive on me soo I kept the bottom few buttons open to give it more movement, otherwise I would just look shapeless. 
What makes this outfit is the floppy hat as it gives it a really timeless and chic vibe.
Honestly I think hats like this are definitely a very good investment as they will never go out of style and they are a perfect last touch. 

I hope you guys like this outfit and I will be back soon with more,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk