Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

Absence of colour




Outfit: Shirt - Topshop / Ripped jeans (Hayden) - Topshop / Moccasins - Zara














Hello everyone,

it's been a while, (I'm sorry)
I've been very busy recently and I just couldn't find the time to post, I'm back now and I'm trying to plan my days out so I can post more often.

So onto the outfit, no surprise that there is a real lack of colour as always. I kept it very minimal.
I have to say in some ways I prefer Winter Fashion way of Summer Fashion, the only things I like about Summer are the Sandals and cute dresses, apart from that I actually kind of prefer Winter clothes. I love layering and the colours, or lack of colours, in Winter!
Nevertheless, this outfit is super easy to wear during the warmer days. In some of the hotter countries this might actually be a bit to heavy for you guys, but in the UK our Summer really does not get that warm. 

Finally I have been planning to do some outfit videos or just videos in general soon, things like 'How I style ....' I would love to hear what you guys think of that so do let me know.
That's it from me for today I'll speak to you guys soon.

Have a lovely Sunday,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk