Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

First pattern




Outfit: Duster - Monki / Two piece - Luxemme / Converse - Office










Hello everyone,

Today I'm back with a very exciting outfit. I was lucky enough to work with a brand called Luxemme for this outfit who were kind enough to send me an outfit of my choice. For my collaboration I chose this beautiful two piece and honestly I'm absolutely in love with the pattern. 
By now you guys probably know that I like my pieces as simple as possible, but I love love love this pattern and it's still very easy to wear. I went for a very simple look to wear on a nice day out with friends as it's very breathable and cute.

This two piece is from the Luxemme limited edition range and what I love is that you technically get two items in one as I would definitely wear these separately as well. I do actually have a few more outfits planned where I'm going to style the top on it's own so do watch out for that as that will follow very soon.
Size wise I found that Luxemmes pieces are very true to size as I bought a size 8 and it fits me perfectly also their pieces are very affordable for a good quality so it definitely is a brand you guys might want to check out!

You can find the two piece I'm wearing here: Alayna two piece 
And if you would like to check out their other pieces: Luxemme

I hope you guys are having a great week so far and thanks to Luxemme for this collab,

Shay

1 comment:

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk