Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Colourless Daisies





Outfit: Coat - Zara / Dress - Urban Outfitters / Boots - Zara / Bag - Topshop















Hello strangers,

It's been a while and I feel quite guilty, but work and life has been taking over for the past couple of months. I have been on and off sick for ages as well so I was not feeling 100%, but I feel much better and I'm very glad to be back.

I've got a lot of new ideas coming your way and to make it work I've started scheduling everything! So hopefully there won't be any more monthly gaps.
So with that being said I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas and a good start to the New Year. 

Now to the outfit, there's two things that you won't see on me very often; Print and dresses.
I'm a very picky person when it comes to prints and I'm not going to lie I have very mixed feelings about this daisy one, but I really like the shape of the dress as it's very comfortable and easy to wear.
Only thing with this dress is that you have to be aware of any kind of wind if you don't want any embarrassing moments!! (I've been lucky and haven't had any yet)

To make the outfit a bit more classy and less girly I added my beloved boots that I got from Zara last year and I kept the outfit very black and minimal. I also finally moved away from my typical brown lip colour and went for a classic red.

I hope you guys liked my first post back after such a long break. Let me know what you think of the print and I will be back tomorrow.

Lots of love,

Shay


No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk