Pages

Thursday 7 January 2016

Mauve cut




Outfit: Grey cardigan - ASOS / Crop top - Missguided / Skirt - Zara / Heels - Zara 

















Hello everyone,

Hope you're doing well! 
After my post of my new heels I wanted to show you an outfit with them as well.

I thought I would keep it very minimal as the heels speak for themselves so I added my faux leather midi skirt to go with the heels. 
To keep the colours neutral I went for this mauve crop top from Missguided, this colour is right up my street as it's really muted. I find muted colours suit me best and I just prefer these kind of colours in general. 
Also what I absolutely love is the style of this crop top it actually comes slightly longer, I don't know whether it's the style or just the fact that I'm petite.. either way I love it!
I added my maxi grey cardigan, which I felt completes the whole outfit as it has a very dramatic effect and of course to keep me warm!

I hope you guys like this.
Lots of love,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk