Pages

Friday 22 January 2016

Melting colours




Outfit: Crop top - Missguided / Trousers - Topshop / Coat - Missguided / Heels - Forever21












Hello everyone,

I hope you all had an amazing week so far, I'm back with another outfit for you guys.

I'm sure you're all aware by now that I rarely wear colour these kind of tones are the only colours I wear. I love muted colours and neutrals as they suit me best.
So today's look is head to toe in neutrals. I loved this combo as I felt like the colours were melting into each other as they have very similar tones. 
Outfits like this will most of the time look classy and neat depending on how timeless your pieces are and as always it will look like you've made a lot of effort when you really haven't.

Combined with a high bun for a neat look and to show off your make up it's perfect for meetings or even very elegant dinner dates.

I hope you guys liked this and have an amazing weekend,
I will speak to you guys on Sunday!

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk