Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Midnight countdown


Outfit: Top - Zara / Trousers - Forever21 / Heels - Zara / Earrings - Zara















Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm back again with another outfit, this is actually my New Years Eve outfit that I was telling you guys about a couple of posts ago.

I have to say this was a very last minute outfit as I didn't have any official plans until on the day, and I was actually working as well. So when I got home after work I had to literally get ready and go.
After a few fails this is what I ended up wearing, very simple and very me! I went for my kimono style print blouse with classic black trousers and my new heels.
To match the vibe of the top and save some time I went for a high bun and dark lips. 
If you ever need a last minute solution going for a classic outfit and adding a strong lip and a pair of statement heels will always work magic. I find that lipstick and heels usually have a very huge impact on your outfit so depending on what you choose you will look like you put a lot of effort in even when you really haven't.

I hope you guys like this and I will be back soon,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk