Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

NEW IN: Zara heels


Heels - Zara









Hello everyone,

I hope you're all well. So before I post my usual outfit post today I thought I'd show you my new loves.
I cannot tell you how much I love these heels. They're probably my favourite pair of shoes I own at the moment.
 Little story behind this I actually saw these when they first came out full price in Zara and if you follow me on Instagram you would have probably seen me try them on too many times, but I just could not get myself to spend the amount they were on them even though I could not stop thinking about them. Now as I've already told you guys I've been extremely busy and poorly recently so over time I actually kind of forgot that they were still around until Boxing day came around. 
I usually don't really shop in sale (especially Boxing day) purely because 1. I work most of the sales, 2. I cannot be bothered with the amount of people that are around. I do tend to have a look online though as I like to see what goes on sale. That's exactly what I did and Voila, they were on sale!
I ordered them straight away, this was an hour after the sale had launch. I'm so glad I did as well as on the same day they went out of stock.

You will see these little beauties a lot in the future, I actually wore them on New Years Eve as well. That outfit I will post soon so watch out for that.

Have you guys been lucky with the sale at all? 
Let me know,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk