Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Timeless grey



Outfit: Knitted Jumper - Zara / Jeans - ASOS / Boots - Zara / Bag - Topshop











I'm back again with today's outfit post!
Two posts in one day seem like a miracle considering how bad my updates have been! Hahaa

Hoepfully you guys liked my last post, I would like to do 'NEW IN' posts more often so if you enjoyed them let me know.

Moving on to today's outfit. This outfit is one of my go to outfits for pretty much anything during the colder months as this jumper is the most comfiest and warmest thing ever. 
Whether it's for lunch with the girls, shopping, meetings, whatever it is this outfit will probably work as the colours and pieces are timeless and chic. What I love about this is that it's such an easy outfit, but it looks like you've made so much effort. Of course you can dress it up or down depending on how you feel, but I think it's the perfect in between.

I would definitely recommend to invest in a jumper like this as it will keep you warm while looking good.I will show you guys a couple of other ways I wear this jumper soon as well just so there's more option.

Hope you liked this,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk