Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

Blue tie


Hello beauties,

Blue highnecks, pink pouts, black bases, all of these things have one thing in common;
- I feel inspired by them.
So I put together a new Inspo board and if you are new to my blog (welcome) I will be putting these kind of boards together every so often to give me something to admire and also help me feel inspired enough to add some colour to my wardrobe.

My first board that I uploaded recently had a lot of pinks and blushes/warm tones in it for this one I added my favourite colour in too - blue.

Blue for me is another comfort colour I like most shades of it and if I buy colour this will be a colour I will definitely buy! 
As you can see I haven't completely drifted away from my pink love and I have also added some solid black and khaki in there. There is a lot for me to play with and I'm super excited as I've already had a few outfit ideas. 

Funny enough the next outfit post that I've got prepared for you is actually pretty much head to toe black, but I will explain myself ones that is up! Hahaa I will be posting that one probably on Sunday and I might be posting a little sneak peek too so watch out for that!

I hope you all had an amazing week and enjoy your weekend.
Lots of love,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk