Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Grey layers


Outfit: Cardigan - ASOS / Crop top - Topshop / Jeans - Topshop / Converse - Office / Scarf - Zara














I know it seems like something has gone wrong because I'm posting twice in a day, but I just really
 wanted to post an outfit as well so here it is.

I've left my heels out this time and kept the colours very light and simple. My beloved cardigan is very much heavy duty so to not look like I've been eaten by Fabric I went for a fitted crop top and my mom jeans so that I can give some definition to my figure. Topped up with comfy converse and you're done to go for a casual trip with the girls.

Ohh also make up wise I dropped some close ups for you guys, I'm wearing my usual liner. 
On my lids I'm wearing 'Naked' from the Naked palette by +Urban Decay Cosmetics as always. I pretty much wear that colour every day whether it's on it's own or as my base colour as it's just the perfect shade for me. You might have noticed how much I'm obsessed with highlighter, I'm still in love with my 'Mary Loumanizer' by +theBalm Cosmetics and finally on my lips I'm wearing one of the +Revlon Trends matte chopsticks. I have not stopped wearing this colour recently as it's a really pretty mauve pink colour.

I hope you guys liked this and I will be back soon.

Lots of love,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk