Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

New in: Make up Revolution




New in: Make up Revolution 32 Flawless Matte Palette








Hey dolls,

I hope you all had a nice weekend.

So I thought I would show you guys something I recently purchased.
I saw this palette while watching one of 'ThePersianBabe' hauls on Youtube. If you're not familiar with her, she's a Fashion and Beauty vlogger on Youtube and her style is amazing. 

She bought this palette from Superdrug and it looked so good I really wanted to go and check it out.
I have to say I fell in love with this palette so quickly as it's such a good palette to have on the side.
It has a really good mixture of colours from warm tones to pinky tone to a nice selection of cool tones so it's perfect to create a whole bunch of make up looks.

I have to say I was really struggling to take pictures that would do the colours justice (Struggles of a blogger) and this is the best I could get, so do go and check out the palette in store if you can as I promise you will love it!

Here is also the link to the palette on Superdrug incase you want to see for yourself: 

I hope you guys like this and have a good start to your week!

Shay 



No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk