Pages

Friday 19 February 2016

White light


Outfit: Coat - Choies / Tee - Topshop / Jeans - Topshop 'Joni' / Loafers - Zara / Bag - Zara














Hey girlies, 

It's finally Friday and I thought before the weekend I will quickly drop a little outfit post!
This outfit is from a few days ago, minimal and classy. 
I have kept it very simple because that's just how I like it.
I wore this on a day were I had lots to do, but still needed to look put together.

You don't always have to wear heels to make sure your outfit looks great. I love heels myself and the effect they give your outfit when you put them on, but sometimes you just have to skip them and a great pair of loafers are a really good alternative I find. They still look super cute, but are just a little more comfortable.

I decided to keep my hair curly, but just put it into a low messy bun to give it a softer look and went for my usual signature make up look.

I'm going to keep it short and sweet as I'm actually running out late for my friends birthday drinks (typical me), I hope you guys enjoyed this look though and have an amazing weekend,

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment

shaghaiegh.h@hotmail.co.uk